Wednesday 20 September 2017

Continuity Task Evaluation


  1.  My story is about 2 boys playing football on the school field, passing the ball between them. When one of the boys kicks the ball too hard and the other runs backwards to try and catch it, and he ends up falling over another boy sitting on the floor and hurting himself.
  2. We attempted to create a narrative flow by filming all our scenes in a sequence and only getting the essential shots so that the film flowed and there was no excess footage, for the most part.
  3. We achieved continuity in most of our scenes, however there were a couple of scenes where the footage went on for too long. Such as when character 2 kicked the ball, as well as when character 1 was running backwards.
  4. I would try and cut down my shots if i could do it again so that i could create a better sense of continuity and create a more inclusive and in depth feel for my audience. This would increase my match on action effect and help me to prioritize my story line, this would also include the introduction of the third character, earlier on in my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment