Sunday 19 November 2017

Video Games and Me

My video gaming experience is very limited to say the least. Most of my gaming is done playing games on my phone but even this i don't do often. When i was younger, the only time i really played games was when i went to my friends houses and as such I've only ever really played Fifa and GTA. As a child i spent a short amount of time playing on my dad's Megadrive, Ps2 or Wii, however neither of us are really gamers and as such most of my game time at home was spent playing Super Mario Bros on the Wii with my family for about two weeks at a time every year.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good start to thinking about your relationship to gaming, Dara. You've got the who, what, when and how, but you'll need to start making connections and reflecting on why people play (or don't, in your case) to get the hang of video game audiences.

    ReplyDelete