Saturday 2 December 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay video for Youtube


  1. How you did it(what videos did you look at, what technology did you use and how?)          I recorded my Minecraft video on an Ipad in a portrait framing, whist "playing" Minecraft Pocket Edition on a second Ipad in front of me. I then superimposed my voice-over video on top of the gameplay video, using the free editing app Filmaker pro. For inspiration on what to say i watched a few popular Minecraft youtubers such as, DanTDM and PrestonPlayz and I realised that a common convention of popular Minecraft youtube videos, were the youtubers being loud, cheerful and upbeat, but also laughing at them selves and just being quite relaxed and chilled. I attempted to recreate that feel within my video through my voice-over for the gameplay.                                                                                                                                                          
  2. How your video might attract the attention of Mojang and/or Microsoft, and how it might influence them.                                                                                                                             My video could attract Mojang and/or Microsoft from a variety of ways. They could potentially see me as an investment if i get a lots of views on my video and gain a lot of subscribers, they could therefore use me to promote their game by sponsoring me. This would also be useful to them as i'm promoting the game on a separate platform and can give Mojang any feedback i've had from the subscribers on my youtube channel, relating to Minecraft. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice evidence of research and good thoughts on industry. Your commentary is great - includes lots of terminology. Well done - lovely work Dara!

    ReplyDelete