Friday 19 January 2018

11. Production Review: My Production and My Intended Improvements

Once I finished my adverts, I wrote down some questions, then I asked the media staff and some of my peers to review them, and as a result I had a rethink about a few things.

From my talk with Mrs B I decided to re-record my voice-over with both female and male voice actors. I decided I needed to steer my adverts more to the female side of the market as they are a bit 'blokey'. I plan to make this change shortly and will have a female voice over for my first advert and a male voice over for my second advert.

My talk with Sam the media tech was a bit more technical; he knew I wasn't very happy with my split screens and he gave me some advice on how to sort the issue. I also decided to do some more colour correction and to fade in some colour as I think it will look much better with a fade.

After my review with Mrs Dymioti I originally decided to rethink my slogan, but in the end I left it as it as it is.

My overall feedback from a variety of people in my target audience range group was that they liked my adverts and they thought they were good. They did however have ideas about how I should make my split screen more central and to adjust my audio balance, which I had already thought about, so it just confirmed this for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment